UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League Clubs
UEFA Champions League tickets
- UEFA Champions League ((Football (Soccer))) Play-off round: Liverpool vs 1899 Hoffenheim
- Anfield Stadium Liverpool, England
- 23 Aug 2017 19:45
- From €45.00
- UEFA Champions League ((Football (Soccer))) Play-off round: FC Copenhagen vs FK Qarabag
- Parken Stadium Copenhagen, Denmark
- 23 Aug 2017 20:45
- From €61.00
- UEFA Champions League ((Football (Soccer))) Play-off round: Slavia Prague vs APOEL FC
- Eden Arena Stadium Prague, Czech Republic
- 23 Aug 2017 20:45
- From €62.00
- UEFA Champions League ((Football (Soccer))) Play-off round: CSKA Moscow vs Young Boys Bern
- Arena CSKA Stadium Moscow, Russia
- 23 Aug 2017 21:45
- From €60.00
- UEFA Champions League ((Football (Soccer))) Champions League Final
- Olympic Stadium Stadium Kiev, Ukraine
- 26 May 2018 21:45 Not Final
- From €1812.00
The UEFA Champions League, formerly known as the European Cup, is Europe’s most prestigious club competition played between the European continent’s top football clubs. This European competition was founded in 1955 and has had 22 different winners with 12 teams winning it twice. Spanish La Liga team Real Madrid are the top winners with10 trophies while Italian Serie A team AC Milan being the second top team winning 7 times. Current defending Champions League winner is Real Madrid. Buy your Champions League tickets today and root for your favorite team. Winner of the UEFA Champions League qualifies for the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup.
THE UEFA Champions League format: Qualifying rounds and the playoff stage. Teams play two matches against each other on a home-and-away basis. The club which scores the greater aggregate of goals qualifies for the next round, with away goals and then penalties used to determine the winner in the event of a draw. Group Stage follows with the 10 winners in the play-off round ties – five from the best-placed path and five from the champions path – join 22 automatic entrants in the 32-team group stage. The clubs are split into eight groups of four teams, who play home and away against each of their pool opponents between September and December to decide which two teams from each section advance to the first knockout round. The third-place finishers in each group enter the UEFA Europa League round of 32.
From the last 16 until the semi-finals, clubs play two matches against each other on a home-and-away basis with the same rules as the qualifying and play-off rounds applied. In the last 16, group winners play runners-up other than teams from their own pool or nation, while from the quarter-finals on the draw is free.
UEFA Champions League Final
The Champions League final is played in a single match to be played at the Olympiastadion, Berlin on Saturday 6 June 2015.